Thursday, January 14, 2010

Double Double Toil and TROUBLE!

Yikes it has been yet another month. I am feeling bad because Aunt Dot said she checks this site about twice a week so I thought I better get to it. Well like many of you we have spent most of the last weeks indoors due to snow and cold weather. The girls have taken advantage of this time to well, crawl FAST, practice walking, getting stuck here and there and sneaking up the staircase. To say the least Josh and I are busy trying to stay one step a head of the girls. The girls are also in the midst of colds that have been going on since the week before Christmas, yuck! I think we go through 500 tissues a day. In other news the girls had check ups and the doctor said the girls are advanced beyond their actual age let alone the "corrected" age which would be 7 months. We also had eye tests and passed those with flying colors too! We really do have some strong, healthy amazing girls.


Pictured above is Stella practicing walking, Emma opening Christmas presents and Claire stuck while exploring under the end table. I tell you these girls are TROUBLE! Cute, but TROUBLE!





No comments:

Post a Comment